Thinking about using magnets on walls but not sure where to start? No problem, MagLiner™ is the most versatile and cost-effective way to make any wall work with magnets.
It comes in handy rolls at 61cm wide by 6m and 12m lengths.
MagLiner can be used raw or primed and painted or as a liner beneath any wallpaper, digital print or fabric.
And like all MagScapes wallcoverings, it is hung with a strong wallcovering adhesive*, making it fast and easy for a professional decorator to install. Please refer to MagLiner™: User and Decorator Guide.
*MagFix adhesive for absorbent wall surfaces, MagVOV adhesive for non-absorbent wall surfaces.
Magnet receptivity rating 5/5 – this is the highest receptive rating, all magnets will work on the surface as if you were using a fridge door.
• High receptivity works with ALL magnet types
• 7-year warranty
• Fast and easy installation
• Extremely versatile
• Easy to handle and trim
• Resistant to fire
• Safe for use in play areas
• Eco friendly
• Use under wallpaper, digital print or fabric
• Use with all-purpose primer for paint finishes
• Use with MagPrint to enable magnets to work on custom print
• Use with MagPaintable to enable magnets to work on painted walls
• Thickness: 0.5mm
• Base: shiny grey
• Roll dims: 61cm W x 6m/12mL
• Gross weights: 6m/7.5kgs, 12m/17kgs
• Box dims: 6m/12m – 69cm x 14cm x 14cm
• Fire rating: Not Applicable
• Receptivity rating: 5/5
61cm (24 in) width x 6m (19.68 ft) length
61cm (24 in) width x 12m (39.37 ft) length